If you want to keep the PCP you have now:
- Choose a health plan that your provider works with.
- Then choose the provider you have now.
If you want to choose a different PCP, here are some things to think about:
- Is there a provider you already like?
- How far are you willing to travel to see a provider?
- Do you need a provider who speaks a certain language?
- Is the provider accepting new patients?
To find a PCP, go to Find a provider.
- To find a provider you know by name, search by name.
- To find a provider near you, search by county, city or ZIP Code.
- To find a provider who speaks a certain language, search by language spoken.
Unable to find your provider?
Please check the NC Medicaid Provider and Health Plan Lookup Tool again later. Health plans add new providers to their networks, so we update the tool each day. You can change your health plan for any reason up to 90 days after your health plan start date.
If you need help, call us at 1-833-870-5500 (TTY: 711 or RelayNC.com). The call is toll free. Or use the chat tool to chat with us online.