Submit forms online using Adobe Sign
You can submit some forms online using Adobe Sign. To submit a form online:
- Select the form you want to submit.
- Select “Go.”
- Use Adobe Sign to complete, sign and submit the form.
Adobe Sign is the fastest and best way to submit a form. It makes sure your form is complete and correct. It gives you tips while you fill out the form and tells you if something is missing or wrong.
Standard Plan Change Request form
- Members: Fill out and submit the Standard Plan Change Request form. We recently changed this form. Only use it for Standard Plan change requests.
Request to move to NC Medicaid Direct or Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO)
If a member is in a Standard Plan and needs services for a serious mental health disorder, severe substance use disorder, intellectual/developmental disability (I/DD) or traumatic brain injury (TBI), use one of these forms:
- Members: Fill out and sign the Request to Move to NC Medicaid Direct (Fee for Service) or LME-MCO: Beneficiary Form.
- Providers: Fill out and sign the Request to Move to NC Medicaid Direct (Fee for Service) or LME-MCO: Provider Form.